Surprise guys! We like technology over frou frou gifts. After all, we are the rational sex with a disposition for the practical things in life. While giving us flowers and chocolate and treating us to a great dinner at a fancy restaurant wins points in our books, we also know well enough that an iPod may stick around longer than you will. So, just what is it that women really want? Here it is:
1. iPod Touch. With 8 GB of memory, that can hold enough love songs for the duration of the relationship and enough man loathing chick flicks with 10 hours of video storage space for when things go sour.
2. iPhone. Visit the iTunes store and see the many health applications available such as free workout videos and fitness tracker downloaded to your phone. We also love the eBay auction tracker application.
3. Bluetooth headsets to go with our Blackberry phones. We love being connected to the internet and having email capabilities while being mobile but we also love having our hands free to drive, shop or hold children while keeping up with the office, family or friends.
4. Ironically, even with picture taking capabilities, women prefer a digital camera over their cell phones. The Canon Powershot SD790 is small enough to fit in our purses along with our other electronic devices.
5. Laptop computers. Working from home, working while the children take karate, or a working lunch, we “need” our lap tops.
6. GPS Navigation Systems. We will stop to ask for directions unlike our male counterparts. However, it would just be easier and quicker to type in the information rather than finding someone to ask. We are resourceful after all!