Well guys, if you don't have one of these in your toolbox you need one. In my house there is a slush fund known as the "screwdriver fund" that allows for purchases of needed tools. This week I found myself in a position where I needed a small but powerful drill / screwdriver. Little did I know that Bosch and several other manufacturers have exactly what I need. You have to check out the Bosch 12V Cordless Pocket Driver. It's awesome and worth every penny.
Key Features that I Like:
- 50% smaller than normal 12 V cordless drill. Very easy to carry in a tool belt.
- Lots of Power - 100 in. - lbs. of torque | drives 100 3-inch screws per battery charge.
- LED light for tight spaces and applications.
- Battery charges fully in 30 mins or reaches 85% charge in 15 minutes if you are in a rush
- Forward/Reverse button - equally useful at driving or removing screws.
- Quick change chuck prevents bit loss in drill or drive mode - pull to insert or release 1/4" hex shank bits.
- 10+1 clutch enables precision driving and eliminates over torque in soft base materials. Max mode allows pilot and other small bore holes.
- Variable speed trigger for increased sensitivity and control.
- Includes carrying case, (2) 1.5" power drive bits, 30 minute charger and (2) Litheon 12V batteries (batteries work with all Bosch 10.8v tools and chargers).